Sunday, February 13, 2011

Boudreaux's Butt Paste: A Mommyhood Favorite

This post brought to you by Boudreaux's Butt Paste. All opinions are 100% mine.
Until I had Moopa, I never had to deal with diaper rash.  I read parenting magazines, skimmed those articles, and gratitude washed over me.  Not my munchkins; no diaper rash here.
Enter the Moopa.  Around one year old, when we switched her to milk, she started with a rash.  She also started spitting up like she was four weeks old all over again.  Her pediatrician explained she was lactose intolerant, and her body can't digest the milk well.  Thus, her poops have acid in them because of what her body does to digest the milk.
Of course there were longer, more sophisticated words used to describe her condition.  However, I had three extra munchkins crammed into the tiny examination room with us.  And since this information was gathered somewhere in between "Cut it out!", "Please sit back down". and "EXCUSE ME, I'm SPEAKING to the doctor!"  I dumbed it down and remembered the bare, necessary minimum.
While switching her to lactose free milk helped the spit up, the diaper rash lingered.  One day after a particularly foul diaper the rash took a turn for the worst.  What was a bad diaper rash before was now a full blown, four alarm emergency.
I cringed at the site of her tushie.  Red as a ripe tomato.
I tried what I had on hand.  I went from A&D to Aveeno to Destin.  They did not do the job.  This rash was fierce.
One of my mommy friends recommended Triple Paste.  I used that as an excuse to go to Target.  But when I saw the price I pulled an audible. 
I don't even spend that on shoes.
I purchased Boudreaux's Butt Paste instead.  It was less expensive and I had seen it on Oprah.
I remembered the man who had invented it.  A pharmacist who wanted to provide his customers with an effective cream to treat and prevent diaper rash.
Oprah provides much of my guidance.
I began using the paste immediately.  It had a pleasant aroma, and the cream was thick and smooth.  Within a day I noticed Moopa's skin was less irritated.
And within a week  Moopa's tushie finally received some much needed relief.
A big thanks to Boudreaux's Butt Paste.  From me and the Moopa.
I agreed to write this post because i have first hand experience with Butt Paste, and first hand experience with a stubborn diaper rash.
As always, I love to share what I love.
Any munchkins you know experiencing diaper rash?  Visit Boudreaux's Butt Paste and try a free sample. 
Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment